Are your recreational activities covered? Having recreational insurance will ease your mind and free you up to focus on having fun.
Recreational Insurance covers an array of items. ATVs, RVs, Dirt Bikes, Golf Carts, Jet Skis, Snowmobiles, Classic Cars, Boats and much more.
Most specialized vehicles are not covered under your typical auto or home insurance policies, and this is especially the case when you are outside of the bounds of your own property. Additionally, many state, national, or other public parks in the state of Texas require that specialty vehicle riders be properly insured.
Are your off-road toys completely covered? Call our team today to discuss:
- Dirt bike insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsport vehicle insurance
Concerned about your recreational insurance rate? Here’s how you can keep your rates down:
- Be safe. Do you have any driving violations on record or claims on your insurance policy? If so, your rates will probably be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully. Certain models of ATVs, dirt bikes, snowmobiles or or other off-road vehicles are regarded as more aggressive vehicles, and typically can cost more to insure.
- Own more than one. Many carriers will give you a discount if you insure more than one of these specialty vehicles on your policy.
The Fite Agency will help you get the specialized coverage you require for your specialized vehicles, and will protect your investment so that you can focus on enjoying yourself in the great outdoors.
Good Coverage. Great Times!
Each specialty vehicle policy is usually unique, but the following list is a rundown of some of the many options that are included in a typical jet ski, ATV, dirt bike, RV, golf cart, boat and other policies for off-road vehicle insurance.
- Collision coverage – This feature pays for any covered damage to your vehicle if it is in a collision with an object or another vehicle.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – This pays for any covered losses that result from any incidents other than a collision – such as theft, fire, or vandalism.
- Property damage liability coverage – This insures you against particular damages that are caused to another individual’s property while you are operating your vehicle. This coverage might also provide you with legal defense for any such claims if another party ends up filing a lawsuit against you personally.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – This coverage insures you against qualified damages if you happen to injure or kill someone while you are operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with legal defense if another individual in the accident files a suit against you.
We can make sure that you are covered when you decide to hit the trail – talk with us today in order to find out how you can get the best value and price on the motorsports insurance that’s tailored just for you.